This was our first weekend getaway of the year & decided to stay at the resort based on the images & reviews. We highly recommend this resort. The property is beautiful. Our room faced the James River with a furnished deck. The room is nicely appointed, very warm, & comfortable. The staff amazing. Everyone is extremely friendly & courteous regardless of where u encounter them. The breakfast was delicious at the main lodge & you must try dinner at The Landing. The lobster was sweet, tender, & fantastic, the oysters were sweet. The view was serene & relaxing. Definitely a wonderful weekend getaway. We will be back. Worth the price for the "Bread & Breakfast" package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg