We stayed seven nights in a gorgeous, spacious two bedroom two bath condo with a full living room and kitchen. Bathroom shower was gorgeous. Small washing machine exceptionally convenient. First resort that I would definitely return to. Conveniently located to all area attractions but an oasis in itself. Great restaurants that are reasonably priced, beautifully landscaped and designed grounds and buildings, fantastic pools with a lazy river that we enjoyed for hours. Marina has kayaks, paddle boards and jet skis and little sandy beach. Work out center awesome. Loads of biking and running trails. Tip: brings bikes! While golf cart and shuttle service very easy to get, my family enjoyed the very short bike ride to the pools and marina. The breakfast buffet is first rate. A phenomenal vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg