We stayed at Kingsmill Resort for 2 nights as part of a longer vacation. The resort is very close to Busch Gardens and a quick trip to Colonial Williamsburg (a shuttle is available). The employees were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is very nice and the staff very accommodating. Our room was large, had an in-room washer/dryer, the beds were large and comfortable, the view was lovely and the bathrooms were clean. My only complaint would be a few stains on the living room carpet and the vents in the ceiling needed to be cleaned. The pool area is very nice, clean and towels are provided. We ate at the casual restaurant at the sports club and enjoyed our meal. Overall, we would stay there again on a future trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg