I've been to this resort four times and i would have to say that this is one of the best hotel experiences i have had in a long time. The rooms are immaculate, there is convenient bus service to amusement parks such as Busch gardens and water country USA, and colonial Williamsburg. I would give this hotel five stars if it wasn't for the fact that the pools and the game room close at 9:00, which I honestley found frustrating during my last stay there. Other than that everything was great, just wish the pools hours were a little longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg