Stayed here for William & Mary graduation weekend with family. Very nice resort. EXCEPTIONALLY friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and cozy. They did not have that utilitarian, "just for the boys" vibe that some golf resorts have. The beds were very comfortable for sleeping with nice plush bedding. The Bray restaurant was very good for breakfast with prompt seating and attentive staff. Because we were busy with graduation activities we were not able to truly experience all the resort had to offer. My husband spoke very highly of the limited golf time he was able to play. My siblings, who were also staying here, have all suggested that we plan another family visit--a "mini-reunion" of sorts so that we can enjoy a stay here again. The location is very close to W & M campus ( appx 10 minutes) without being smack dab in the middle of college town. The keynote speaker for the graduation who was some big level muckety-muck from D.C. with security stayed at the resort while we were there and the staff made us feel as if we were as special as he. Looking forward to my next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg