Had an opportunity this week to play golf in a special event at the Kingsmill Resort. What a wonderful golf course. Brand new Titleist rental clubs, plush emerald fairways, challenging but fair greens and a most enjoyable day all around - even with less than desirable weather conditions. My hats off to the golf staff for a job well done.
However, my hotel experience was not as terrific. Not bad, but ...... For example, the Concierge was not on duty either evening that we were there, especially when looking for dinner recommendations. The front desk staff was pleasant but a bit overwhelmed with phone calls, doing the concierge's job, giving directions, oh - and checking people in. My room? It was fine and the amenities were ok. But there were constantly big flies in my room. I killed three, there were more in the sliding glass door track and the housekeeper missed them all. I'll let mgmt know about the above but the flies were a big turn-off. I liked this place and would come back but would request a different room and housekeeper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg