We were here for 2 nights to attend a business planning conference. Outstanding breakfast buffet saved the rating, and all day there were drinks and snacks available to the conference attendees to enjoy. Our room with a king bed was "cozy" or "cramped" depending on your view. It overlooked the golf course,and as mentioned before the grounds are beautiful. However, the bed took up over 1/2 the living area, there was not enough closet space to put things away. The bathroom was decent size,but you better not plan to stay in your room much. Maybe the bigger 2 or 3 bedroom units would be better, but I'd be very cautious about the 1 bedroom. Everything was clean,and there is plenty of parking space. I don't know what the company paid for my room,but I would try to get a bigger unit or look elsewhere nearer to the shopping and historic districts. the main reason to stay here would be for the golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg