The condos are great for a family and this is the perfect spot to explore all parts of Williamsburg. With the kitchen in the condo, it made breakfast easy and it was nice to have a separate living and sleeping area. Husband and kids loved playing golf, although like most resorts the golf is not cheap, but the courses appeared to be in great shape. "The Mill" is great for breakfast and snacks. And we also had dinner at the James Landing Grille - which was exceptional.
I can' wait to go back in the summer to try out the new pool and spend some time at the marina. We will be back.
One thing to note is that the condo's can be a little noisy, I would recommend a top floor location, to hopefully cut down on the foot traffic noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg