My experience at Kingsmill was just a delight. My family and I really enjoyed ourselves. From the transportation for my kids trip to the game room and pool. Making the trip a lot easier on us as the parents. Being able to enjoy a family conversation around the bar in the kitchen like we as a family always do, while our mom and the girls prepare breakfast and dinner was even better. The view from every window was jus amazing. The comfort of everybody having space in each bedroom to really relax. Our families overall experience was great. I would recommend the beautiful resort to everyone I know who's looking for a romantic or family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg