Stayed here many times..and for good reason...We always have stayed in a one bedroom facing the tennis courts....and the suite was once again immaculate.....I mean it as if they were just built...I will list the pros and cons for easy reading...
VERY helpful staff
Wonderful restaurants with very good food (dont forget the one near the marina which is very relaxing with a good view.
Convienent to all the parks--very close
Gym---top notch and great classes that we partake in when we visit
Hummm, somtimes the parking lots get full and we have to park far away.. (that was a 'stretch' for a Con but I couldnt think of anything else..!..)...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg