My husband and I stayed at Kingsmill for a long weekend after our wedding. The property is gorgeous! The room was very clean and spacious. The restaurants on the resort are excellent. We really enjoyed the seafood buffet Friday night at Bray's. Room service was also great! We visited Historic Williamsburg and Busch Gardens which are both only a short drive away. We had a great stay and plan to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg