Our family went for a long weekend in Williamsburg and stayed in a 1-bdr condo at Kingsmill. It was spacious with a dishwasher, oven, micro and w/d - daily cleaning service was wonderful! We stayed on a top floor and didn't hear any neighbors. Breakfast was included in our package and we all liked the food, the service and the Bray dining room with its lovely view of the James RIver. DH & I each visited the spa for massages that were divine. The relaxation room is serene and the spa facilities are complete and well thought-out. We did use the transportation service a few times (including the shuttle to/from Busch Gardens), but also walked the paths since the weather was nice. The entire resort is very kid-friendly - we'll definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg