The Kingsmill Resort and Spa is absolutely beautiful....lush scenery and perfectly manicured grounds. We satyed in a 2 bedroom suite on the James River, LOVED it!! Perfect for myself, my husband and out teenage sons. Rooms were spacious and luxurious. Bathroom showers were heavenly!! Especially after long hours at the park.
Love the breakfast buffet, very reasonable, and so many choices. The staff is very attentive and friendly. The shuttle bus to Busch Gardens and Water Country is the BEST. Very convenient, ad I love that they drop you off right at your room after a long day at the park. If you are fortunate enough to get Dave the driver...listen to what he says!! The man knows how to navigate the parks...he does not steer you wrong!!
Kingsmill is definitely worth the money...it is a relaxing retreat from the parks. The pool is beautiful, and now they have a slide and lazy river....which I look forward to doing next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg