Came down for July 4th weekend, checked in July 2-4, 2013. Stood in a studio room. Room was a bit small for my taste, but that's my own fault as I was comparing it to Westgate Lakes down in Orlando. It was definitely comfortable and clean, however. The studio has a small kitchenette with a refrigerator to store items, a queen size bed, and a sofa that turns into a double bed.
Check in was great, customer service very friendly. I was traveling with a guest with a disability and when I saw the receptionists making conversation with him, it was very nice on their part.
Pool was nice and clean. They have an great life size chess board on the pool deck, spent a good hour playing on that.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel