As a timeshare owner, we were very disappointed with the studio size of this resort. The microwave is old, as is the TV, and there are no other cooking facilities other than the microwave. There was no dishwasher, even though the cabinets were full of dishes. Our biggest complaint was we found housekeeping had come in to our room while we were gone, then woke us up again the next day for some unknown reason. (We didn't open the door . . just told them we "were" still sleeping.) Otherwise, if you are staying just for one night, and are by yourself, this wasn't bad. I was with my daughter and we found it to be extremely cramped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel