Not what I would call a "resort". Pool is small, no restaurant, limited activities/recreation available on-site, but we thought it was quite clean and we got a great deal.. only paid $113/night. That was much better than any hotel and we were able to leave our Yorkie in the room for a few hours at a time with no problem and saved money eating dinner in due to the well-equipped kitchen!! The staff always responded quickly to our requests. We also had a washer and dryer in our suite. Cant beat that when you have kids! Would definitely stay again as a guest, just not sure why anyone would purchase it as a timeshare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel