Stayed 3 nights over Spring break to visit the historic triangle and Busch Gardens. The rooms were clean and well-maintained and the kids felt they were staying in the lap of luxury. We liked the floor plan, with the semi-private master suite. Not having access to free Wi-Fi was annoying. The staff were friendly and we very much appreciated the no-pressure time-share salesman, who provided a brief explanation of member benefits and invited us to attend the sales pitch/tour, but did not continue pushing when we declined. We would probably stay there again if we return to Williamsburg in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel