We are Westgate owners in other resort. The Williamsburg resort has an excellent location close by a lot of places of interest. The Williamsburg resort was good overall with the exception of having dust under the beds and guest service/ sale person was exceedingly rude. The rest of the staff were helpful and friendly. We loved visiting the area, and will stay again because it is a convenient swap. But I wish the guest service/sale man would take some lessons on customer services approach. Having a different attitude might get more from us. Overall is good resort and we may return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel