It’s in a good location, right between the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center and Colonial Williamsburg itself. My room was clean, comfortable and warm since it was a cold night. The shower was clean and had plenty of holders (4) for soap and shampoo. The wi-fi was good. The television and the heater worked fine. There’s a good continental breakfast.
The building might be considered a little old, however, it is well maintained. The walkways along the rooms are well lit at night and it's only a short walk to a soda or ice machine. The staff was very friendly and so was the hotel mascott cat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the heart of the action, the Governor’s Inn offers comfortable, economy accommodations and access to all the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer. Rooms with functional space for the whole family, and added amenities including an outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, and discounted admission tickets make Governor’s Inn the ideal choice for budget-conscious visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg