My family and I spent 3 nights at this establishment this past weekend. It is nothing fancy but it was a good place to stay as it was cheap and is in a great location. You can walk to colonial Williamsburg and it is a short drive to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Shuttle service is also offered to these locations free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the heart of the action, the Governor’s Inn offers comfortable, economy accommodations and access to all the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer. Rooms with functional space for the whole family, and added amenities including an outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, and discounted admission tickets make Governor’s Inn the ideal choice for budget-conscious visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Governor's Inn - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Inn - Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Governors Hotel Williamsburg
- Governor Inn Williamsburg