Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic
$189
Autograph
$108
$88
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$81
Hotels.com
$99
$89
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$127
$92
  • Pool
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$112
Priceline
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$198
$189
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$200
All reviewscomfort innindoor poolroom was cleanyogurtlight sleeperbusch gardensstay there againfront desk staffdonutshot breakfastnice stayconvenient locationvirginia beachspring breakattractionsrefrigerator
Reviewed December 23, 2004

We stayed here for 2 nights for my sister's wedding. There is nothing special about the Comfort Inn but the rooms are large, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. They are up-to-date and ours showed no signs of wear. We paid $41 for each night and we had a much nicer room than other wedding guests who stayed elsewhere in town and paid far more.

By the way, the pool was closed while we were there.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 18, 2004

My beautiful wife and I stayed at this hotel Sept 18-20. Check-in was mixed. The room we were given smelled very musty and we immediately asked for a new room. Front desk was very nice and gave us a better room. The new room was nice, bed was very comfortable. The young man who attended the local college was extra nice during our stay. The older middle age lady was a bit grumpy. The main disapointment was the indoor pool with no roof. We were never told this up front. The roof was removed due to the possibily it might come crashing down on the pool. This was told to me by the front desk. Having a pool with no roof was only part of the problem. The pool was very cold. This time of year in Virginia, you need a heated outdoor pool. I found out that someone forgot to turn the heat on. Make sure any heated pool is turned on when you check in any hotel!! Overall, the stay was allright. The hotel was in a very good location with a waffle house next door. Based on the price, location, and overall, I could stay here again if I found nothing else similar. Also, the train mentioned in other reviews was not a problem. Only heard it once at night, not a big deal.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 20, 2004

I have stayed at this hotel about 12 times over the past 10 years and I have always been happy there, its close to everything.
I was surprised this time that the Roof was off the "indoor" pool, I am hoping they fix that, thats one of the reasons that i stay there after a day of walking or shopping it was nice to get in the pool no matter what time of the year, I did ask and the nice lady at the front desk said that they plan on putting the roof back on the pool ....i hope its befour my next stay there.
Then Staff is always friendly and helpful
the Comfort Inn is just that....

4  Thank kingoftheroadtrip
Reviewed August 22, 2004

Comfort Inn central was a decent place to stay.My boyfriend and I stayed for 5days and 4nights and I really enjoyed it. Upon arrival we were able to check in before time and front desk was really curtious. Our room had two twin beds, but that was okay we just rotated beds. Housekeeping was okay I've seen cleaner. the only thing we had a probelm with was the FREIGHT TRAIN!!! oh my that train had to run like every 15-20mins if that long. By our 3rd day we were able to ignore it so it eventually became better. Everything was with-in walking distance, hotels and resturants.The outlets are fairly close but I wouldn't recommend walking. And little futher down there's a go-cart place, really fun we had a good time and enjoyed ourselves. We would stay there again.

4  Thank honwill
Lansdale, PA
Reviewed July 14, 2004

I think the hotel was super clean and one of the best values in Williamsburg.........We are planning another trip in a few weeks, and won't stay anywhere but here!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member