We stayed here June 24-25-26, 2013 and thought this hotel was very convenient to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown and the price was right. There were many restaurants and stores nearby as well. Even if this was an older hotel, it didn't matter to us because we were so busy sightseeing every day. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good...lots of waffle makers for the crowd!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located near shopping, dining and sightseeing options, the Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic is a recently refreshed hotel that provides an unbeatable starting point for your next family getaway. History lovers can spend the day at Colonial Williamsburg or Jamestown, and then return to the hotel for a swim in the indoor pool. Need to touch base with the office? Free Wireless High-Speed Internet is available. Each night, guests sleep well in the 122 updated rooms with comfortable bedding and convenient amenities like cable TV and coffeemakers. • Enjoy shopping at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, less than two miles away. • Stay connected with in-room Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. • Walk to nearby restaurants like The Old Mill Pancake House, The Fireside Chophouse. • Kids love the indoor pool, which allows for swimming year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Central Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn