We stayed here only because it was close to where my sister lived. They did not scope this out for me and I kinda wish they did. Yes, there is train tracks in back, so heard that several times a night but it went by very quick, wasn't a long train noise. Our view was the side of the restaurant wall next door. The a/c made loud noise if you had it up high, not on low cool. One of the beds was uncomfortable so slept on the other bed the next night and it was better. This is an old hotel. Does need some updating but what I like about this hotel was the fact that it had a separate vanity area and the bathroom itself had a fan which most newer hotels don't have fan's anymore. I like that the steam is not around after a shower and I was able to get ready and brush my teeth outside the bathroom if someone else was taking a shower. Yes, there are plenty of other hotels to choose from in the area but you will pay the price. This was a pretty inexpensive place to stay for a couple of days. We did not check out the pool so I cannot comment on that. Yes, Matt was very friendly on arrival since we got in so late and didn't have reservations. If you are ok with old school hotels and are very self conscience about the budget and are not a light sleeper, then this place is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located near shopping, dining and sightseeing options, the Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic is a recently refreshed hotel that provides an unbeatable starting point for your next family getaway. History lovers can spend the day at Colonial Williamsburg or Jamestown, and then return to the hotel for a swim in the indoor pool. Need to touch base with the office? Free Wireless High-Speed Internet is available. Each night, guests sleep well in the 122 updated rooms with comfortable bedding and convenient amenities like cable TV and coffeemakers. • Enjoy shopping at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, less than two miles away. • Stay connected with in-room Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. • Walk to nearby restaurants like The Old Mill Pancake House, The Fireside Chophouse. • Kids love the indoor pool, which allows for swimming year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Central Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn