Nothing special about this place. A little smokey smell in the lobby/hall. Might be why they were replacing the carpet while we were there. There's a freight rail line behind the hotel which can be bothersome. I'd stay across the street to avoid that at least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located near shopping, dining and sightseeing options, the Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic is a recently refreshed hotel that provides an unbeatable starting point for your next family getaway. History lovers can spend the day at Colonial Williamsburg or Jamestown, and then return to the hotel for a swim in the indoor pool. Need to touch base with the office? Free Wireless High-Speed Internet is available. Each night, guests sleep well in the 122 updated rooms with comfortable bedding and convenient amenities like cable TV and coffeemakers. • Enjoy shopping at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, less than two miles away. • Stay connected with in-room Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. • Walk to nearby restaurants like The Old Mill Pancake House, The Fireside Chophouse. • Kids love the indoor pool, which allows for swimming year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelPower and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Central Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn