$100
$95
$146
$123
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$90
$86
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$133
$119
GardenInn.com
$86
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$350
$339
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Agoda.com
$99
$89
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roomtankless waterkings gatecolonial williamsburgwasher dryersmaller unitfull kitchenoutdoor poolhot waterone bedroom unitsales pitchbusch gardensstand up showerworking fireplacesmall balconyconvenient place to staya queen size bed
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I have stayed at quite a few timeshare spots on the east coast. This location is great if you love Williamsburg as much as I do. The units are decorated in the traditional Williamsburg style and feel homey and comfortable, yet a little more formal than a typical timeshare. The staff at this location were great. we had a family emergency while staying here and needed to extend a day or two because my father was in the hospital. the staff bent over backwards to ensure we had everything we needed. They handled logistics with shipping items federal express and even offered the additional nights at no charge.

Room Tip: I would request a southern facing unit if going in the winter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Travelqueen8882
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Patriot’s Place is one of 3 huge condominium complexes that Wyndham Resorts operates in Williamsburg, and I believe it is the oldest. I would wait at least another year (until 2013) before visiting it again, as they are in the early stages of much needed updating. All of the small kitchen appliances were brand new and never used. But on our first night they had to replace the broken refrigerator and they never did get the ice maker on the new refrigerator to work, though I reported it the next day. The second night they had to fix the bathroom sink. Both were tended to cheerfully, but it was still an inconvenience.

The sofa was totally shot and sagged so bad we could not sit in it for more than a few minutes. The living room chairs were not much better. The bed was great, as it had just been replaced. I was told by the repairman the living room furniture was at least 7 years old.

Overall the outside is VERY well kept and beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tom B
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Before flying to the US, I made a call to Wyndham Patriots’ Place after reading the reviews on the resort, some of which complained about the apartments being noisy. I had already booked a double bedroom unit through RCI and wanted to rest assured that noise would not be an issue. I travelled with a friend and we are both extremely noise sensitive, particularly at night. The member of staff on the other side of the phone immediately guaranteed an apartment on the first floor would do the job and, in fact, it did. We would not have children jumping around over our heads.
The apartments at Patriots Place are housed in low-key architectural style buildings spread all over the condo property and offer the warmth and comfortable feel of home, retaining the charm of Colonial Williamsburg. The kitchen equipment in our unit provided everything one might need if you are a cooking enthusiast. The living room stood adjacent to the dining-room, giving the real impression of a homely atmosphere. The accommodations are all non-smoking and the room amenities include TV with premium television channels, DVD and air conditioning. We experienced a slight problem with the room lights and maintenance was immediately sent over to assist us.
The resort is about 1 mile away from the historical area and the nearby Bypass Road offers a variety of restaurants. A few miles further west are a range of pavilion shops and the Williamsburg Premium Outlets.
In my view, the resort is ideal for people who love quiet environments. The staff were friendly, courteous and efficient on checking in and out of the resort. For me, probably one of the downsides is that there is no free wireless internet. However, overall our experience was very positive and I would definitely recommend the resort for anyone visiting Colonial Williamsburg.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor apartment, if you are noise-sensitive.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank MariaCB
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I was afraid at first because of the reviews. My friend and I checked in late and they were waiting up. They were nice but were quick with us instead of taking their time to answer questions, even the next day. However, the accommdations were nice and the people are friendly. The surrounding were quiet and everything from Colonial Williamsburgs Tours, Virginia Beach, restuarants and other sightseeing attractions were within minutes from Patriots Place. I would go back to stay at this hotel condo. It was a nice experience.

Room Tip: in the back
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank AlreadyTakenMd
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here for two extra nights over Labor Day weekend after staying at The Colonies at Williamsburg. Our room smelled very musty, although hurricane Irene had passed through the previous weekend. The worst part was the very LOUD transmittal of footsteps from the floor above. We complained to the front desk but they did not seem to really care. If you stay here, request the second floor and not the ground floor. The room itself felt somewhat dated, especially with the older style TV sets. The property only had one basic outdoor pool, no indoor or hot tub. Guests were allowed to use the Wyndham at Kingsgate which had many more amenities, although it was a mile away. If you are going to use this resort as a hotel at a bargain nightly rate, and stay on the second floor, it is probably worthwhile. But there are much nicer resorts in Williamsburg if you are exchanging a timeshare for the week...

Room Tip: Request a second floor room!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family