I stayed at this property for a outing - the room was clean and spacious, the food (breakfast and happy hour) was okay, and the location was central to where we were going. The only down side was that in the evening kids were running up and down the halls. That was the only downside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Williamsburg is the premier long-term, pet-friendly hotel in Williamsburg. Located in the heart of Williamsburg on acres of green space, we are adjacent to a local recreation center, park and community walking trail allowing our guest to enjoy the normal pace of life while on business or pleasure. Also within walking distance are numerous restaurants, shopping and local attractions. Our breakfast buffet is offered 7 days a week and includes all the favorites from home made waffles to eggs and bacon. We also have a wonderful social hour Tuesday through Thursday that offers the guest a light dinner or dessert to finish off their day. Our modern accommodations include in-room stainless steel appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, cook tops, ovens and dishwashers), granite countertops in kitchen and bath updated living room furniture, large work station and new bedding. The Residence Inn Williamsburg provides all the comforts of home with the luxury of up-scale accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Residence Inn