All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitea pet friendly hotelbusch gardensgeneral storebagelsrichmond roadsitting roomwe've stayedbeds were comfortableinnsdishwasheroutlets
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was the first vacation getaway for our dog, Miss Precious!! What a great time we had! My family and I were so impressed with the hotel. It was so clean and staff were absolutely great! From Sal @ the front desk to Juanita & Kesha of housekeeping....you guys are the best! Staff was very friendly, helpful and always had smile on their face!! Loved to chat with them every time Miss Precious came back from her walk!! Hotel was in a great spot..centrally located to Williamsburg and all attractions! Buffet breakfast was wonderful.....fresh coffee, fresh orange juice, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, sausage, grits and fresh waffles made each and every morning!! Although I did not use this service, the hotel provided "food shopping" service for their guests since all rooms are suites....very impresssive.....Plenty of parking in front of hotel....My family and I really had a wonderful time and so did Miss Precious!! I fully recommend this hotel...it truly is a wonderful and memorable experience!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Mark T, General Manager at Residence Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and Ms Precious too. We love offering a pet-friendly hotel to our families with pet members. We take pride in cleanliness and customer service. Your kind words have been passed on to the employees. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have stayed over a 100 nights this year in Residence Inns around the US. The bar has been set very high by the management and staff at Williamsburg. I have already posted a review but this hotel was the one we always judge others by. You will not be disappointed in any aspect of your stay here...from the very friendly greeting on arrival to the cheerfulness of the housekeeping staff ( who keep the rooms impeccably clean) to the food service people who prepare a good variety tasty food to the rest of the very friendly staff. Not to stay here would be a mistake.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Rick, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are certainly greatful that you took time to leave such a wonderful review. I am glad you have had such wonderful stays with us. While it is sometimes seen as a tough act to follow, I am glad you have set our hotel as the 'bar' to other hotels. We stive for excellence.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

just back in Pennsylvania after a great stay at thr Residence Inn in Williamsburg Virginia. The rooms have been renoved recently and they are lovely. We had a fourth floor room as requested and even though the hotel was completely booked there was no noise the breakfast room was great with a complete breakfast eggs bacon cereal etc anything you want to eat and the coffee was delicious.. The staff was excellent even got to meet Sal who has been mentioned on Trip Advisor as the best and he is!!!! Historic Williamsburg was not crowded so we were able to visit with no waiting.. Would return again to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: top floor had a corner room next to the steps so we didnt use the elevator much
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Morgan,
Thank you for your great review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in Williamsburg, VA. Our hotel was in fact recently renovated in Fall 2012 and we are loving the end results. Sal is definitely a prized amenity to our hotel. Your kind words have been passed along. Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We just stayed there with our 3 kids. It really felt like home. The desk staff immediately started calling us by name. The kitchen staff and mgr were great - even holding food back for us. Christina and Sal were great. Very clean hotel. Great breakfast and dinners - fed our whole family for 2 days. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Brian, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We take pride in customer service and we certainly have a product that is great. Your kind words have been passed on to Sal & Christina. Thank you for choosing Residence Inn, Williamsburg, VA.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel had been rennovated 6 months before my visit. I had stayed two yrs. ago and barely recognized the room. New carpeting,and contemporary furnishings made it very appealing. I stayed in the one bedroom which was a separate bedroom and livingroom/kitchen area. Loved having kitchen facilities. The staff was more than accomodating. It was quiet and clean and I plan to stay again. Lots of eating places within walking distance. Located about 8-10 min. from Colonial Williamsburg- very convenient to everything. Reasonable rates compared to those within Colonial Williamsburg.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces away from the main road and parking lot. It is off a busy road and I could hear some traffic but it is set far enough back from the road so it really isn't that big an issue unless you are sensitive. Buses arriving and departing early could be heard in pkg. lot.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Paula, I am glad you hav such a nice stay with us. Yes, our newly renovated hotel is sumthing to brag about. I am glad you had the chance to stay with us before and compare it to our new product, Our location is great too...so centrally located. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.