$100
$95
$119
Hampton.com
$86
Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$133
$119
GardenInn.com
$123
  • Pool
$64
$58
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$86
$99
$89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitea pet friendly hotelgeneral storebusch gardensbagelsrichmond roadsitting roombeds were comfortableoutlets
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed her for anniversary weekend getaway. I've always loved Marriott's Residence Inn properties and this one in particular even exceeded my expectations. When we checked in, the gentleman working the front desk upgraded us to a two bedroom suite (which was nice if for no other reason than to have the extra bathroom for getting ready in the morning). ALL of the staff (and I do mean ALL) were extremely friendly and engaging. Front desk was friendly, the folks tending the breakfast buffet, and even housekeeping were just the nicest folks always saying hi and asking how we were doing. The friendliness of the housekeeping staff in particular left a lasting impression on me, as it's been my experience at other hotels that this is often where you run into grumbly people who won't even make eye contact and sometimes you're lucky if they speak basic English. Not here -- we exchanged pleasantries frequently in passing in the hallway, on the elevator etc. Just really, really nice folks who work at this hotel.

The breakfast buffet was great (always a selling point for me when I'm looking for lodging) and is typical of what you'd find at any Residence Inn -- large selection of eggs (and toppings), sausage, belgian waffles, breads, muffins, and bagels, yogurts, oatmeal, cereal, etc. The weekend we stayed her the hotel was sold out (and full of middle/high school kids that were suprisingly quiet--thank goodness) yet the kitchen staff was very attentive in keeping the food area clean and quickly replenishing anything that ran out. I was quite impressed -- I really didn't expect them to be able to keep up with the rush, but they did! I was so impressed, in fact, that I made sure to thank one of the workers for doing such a terrific job.

The hotel is very centrally located -- and just across the street from our favorite eclectic restaurant in Williamsburg -- Food for Thought (try it -- you will not be disappointed!!) and all other points of interest were just a short hop, skip, and a jump away.

Next time we're in Wililamsburg we will no doubt come back to this Residence Inn. Fantastic experience and as long as these great people continue to work there, I know your stay will be just as nice!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HonestReviewer_in_VA
Mark T, General Manager at Residence Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

WOW! Thankyou HonestReivewer for such a lengthy & indepth review. We certainly appreciate the time you took to let everyone know about your stay withus at the Williamsburg, VA - REsidence Inn. Customer Service and cleanliness is something we take very serious here. I am glad you were able to thoroughly enjoy your stay with us and enjoyed our centrally located hotel. I appreciate the great review and hope to have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with this wonderful hotel in Williamsburg! It is in a very centralized location, close to the colonial area and shopping. Our room was spacious, and VERY clean, considering that every room in the facility is pet friendly. There is a large breakfast area with a great spread. Definitely will return!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

GandM_va, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad you chose to stay with us at the Residence Inn-Williamsburg, VA and that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in our cleanliness and amenities. We are lucky to have sucha great location as well. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Williamsburg, VA. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just returned from a two night stay at this hotel. We had three suites, and we all had similar experience.
Location - super convenient
Room - one bedroom suite surprisingly large, great open concept layout with desk area, living area small dining table and kitchen with full refrigerator, dishwasher and all supplies. I would have appreciated a single serve coffee maker. Large Flat screen TV placement accommodated viewing from every area.
Staff - amazingly obvious attention to guests and attempt to meet all needs. Especially Sal, Ariel and Alvin who made time to answer tourist questions with a smile...sals handshake and attention to remembering guest names was impressive. The desk clerk yesterday must not have gotten the memo. Did not catch her name...maybe she's new.
Food - best breakfast ever at a "suite" hotel. Literal bus load of kids on day one, but the food was plentiful, hot and tasty. Four waffle makers.... No waiting. Good sized seating area.
Amenities - pool was closed.....workout area small but clean and equip in good condition. Free Internet.
We were concerned that the bus loads of kids would mean a sleepless night, but no complaints from our end units. I would definitely recommend and stay again. Great value.

Room Tip: Stayed in front (suite 202), but I do not mind light and some parking lot noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank merm8

Thank you Merm8 for taking the time to leave a review here on Trip Advisor. I am glad you and the group you were traveling with enjoyed our spacious one-bedroom suites. The rooms are great for space and amenities. We pride ourselves in great customer service and your kind words have been passed on to the staff. We always want them to know when they get positive reviews and praise them for hard work. We look forward to having you as a guest again if you arein the Williamsburg, VA area. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a hard time finding a pet friendly facility and this one fit the bill perfectly. Very spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath suit with fireplace. Nothing fancy, but very clean and updated. Everyone we encountered was incredibly friendly. Sal (I think that was his name) at the front desk even remembered our names, so each time we walked by he would give a personal greeting. The breakfast was very good, as were the lite dinners during the evening. It helps a big family save money while traveling. I would stay here again, and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Mark T, General Manager at Residence Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. We try very hard to ensure your stay with us is a personable one. Staff like Sal are what sets us above the rest. Thank you again for staying with us and we welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a fabulous stay at the Residence Inn. We traveled with our toddler and two dogs. We stayed in a two bedroom suite that was perfect for our group! We were able to put our daughter to bed in the evening and hang out in the living/kitchen area. We were also able to cook and store food, which is great with kids! The kitchen was huge. Full fridge and all the dishes, cups and utensils you could ask for.

The location is right on Richmond Road with easy access to everything. Close to the downtown/historic area. Close to food and shopping.

We really appreciate the pet friendly nature of the hotel. Dog boarding is crazy expensive. We have good dogs and being able to take them on vacation with us makes a real difference!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Florida.Girl.2006
Mark T, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

We love our pet/family members. Our location is definitely an added bonus for our guests. Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn and I look forward to your next stay with us.