Sorry to disagree with Steve01519 or Zac1mac1 and the others, but I found this hotel to be very mediocre, in almost every way. While the building is clean and modern, in the precise manner all Residence Inns should be, the people on the team really let Marriott down. A few examples: the morning front desk staff was neither warm nor cordial. My room was not vacuumed every day -- a small thing, because I'm pretty tidy, but hey, it should be clean. Drinking glasses were not washed and returned to the shelves in the kitchen. Towels were not replaced; I had to call the front desk to get towels delivered. The breakfast area was cramped and stuffy; the kitchen lady wore a brown Marriott smock that looked (to my eyes) soiled and in dire need of cleaning. All in all, none of it was horrible, but to my eyes Management at this hotel needs a shake-up. One bright spot - the evening front desk clerk (Sal? Stu? Something like that) was VERY good, very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott is Williamsburg's' premier long-term, pet-friendly hotel. Located in the heart of Williamsburg on acres of green space, we are adjacent to a local recreation center, park and community walking trail thus allowing our guest to enjoy the normal pace of life while on business or pleasure. Also within walking distance are numerous restaurants, shopping and local attractions. Our breakfast buffet is offered 7 days a week and includes all the favorites from home made waffles to eggs and bacon. We also have a wonderful social hour Tuesday through Thursday that offers the guest a light dinner or dessert to finish off their day. The Residence Inn is Williamsburg "newest" hotel due to our wonderful enhancements and remodeling that include: New lobby and breakfast area with built in buffets, granite countertops, dining tables and chairs; new community table seating for guest traveling alone or in pairs; new in-room stainless steel appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, cook tops, ovens and dishwashers), granite countertops in kitchen and bath: updated living room furniture, large work station and new bedding. The New Residence Williamsburg provides all the comforts of home with the luxury of up-scale accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Residence Inn