Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$101
View deal
Expedia.com$101
Hotels.com$101
EmbassySuites.com$101
Priceline$101
FindHotel$101
Traveluro$113
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast staff great stay front desk staff sofa bed oatmeal indoor pool atrium housekeeper attractions outlets colonial
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017

I am a Hilton Honors Gold Member and try to stay at Hilton whenever I travel. I am also a meeting planner and plan 200+ meetings per year nationwide. Service and cleanliness are what I look for when booking venues. We stayed here over the weekend and early in the week for a business conference which I attended at another venue. First, the hotel's recent renovation reflects the heritage of the area, which is very nice. The beds were comfortable and the rooms had updated furniture and fixtures.

HOWEVER, that is all the good I can say. The floors were simply very dirty. Upon our arrival, our tv's remote was missing batteries and the back. Trip #1 to the front desk. The ladies were not very friendly or apologetic. A couple of the 'clean' towels we had were covered in something, so we requested new ones, twice (at 10:30 pm) Trip #2 down to the front desk. As my husband went down to the front desk, a man came with towels. The dust on the ledges, mirrors, lamps was deep enough to write your name in. We did not dare use the glasses in the room. We unfolded the sofa bed and searched for sheets. None to be found in the bedroom. Trip #3 down to the front desk. But after seeing that the mattress pad was dirty and unbelievably stained,we did not want our children sleeping on that anyway!

Not the Hilton quality we have come to expect.

Since this property has received a recent update, it will not stay this away very long unless they decide to start cleaning everything everyday!

3  Thank FrequentTraveler1225
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Check inbwas smooth. The room when I arrived to it had all the cabinets opened but everything was clean. The A/C unit had the room cold however even when I turned the heat on and up to 80 (the max) it was still cold. I called the front desk because it was late and I couldn't sleep it was so cold in the room. They sent Security who did something and within 10 mins I was a bit warmer and fast asleep. The bed was comfy. The shower felt amazing. The hotel and decor is very modern and beautiful. The complimentary breakfast, really the reason for my stay over the Kingsmill where my conference was, influenced my decision to stay here. However, it was horrible. My omelette was cooked diner style, not the traditional method I've come to enjoy my Embassy's Suite or other Hilton brand omlettes. And the French toast, no words can describe the horrible taste that syrup did not justice. It was so bitter. Avoid the breakfast if you can. I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again but I'd opt for the DoubleTree near the Kingmill if I'm in the area. I hope you find this review helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear jknecole,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am sorry for the challenges you faced during your visit. I am happy knowing that we were able to take care of the heating & air problems on your day of arrival. I am surprised about the breakfast and have asked my Food & Beverage Manager to review your notes, particularly the French toast and syrup. As for the omelets, yes we do ours a little differently and typically they are very well received, as we are able to get more added without it becoming to big. I do appreciate your constructive viewpoint. Thanks again and I hope you will consider us if you are back in the area.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Room was flooded with water, bugs and the bathroom was completely a mess. This was after checking in at 5:30 and not even getting a room until 7:30. Unacceptable. We were in Williamsburg for the Celebration of Life for John Levy......this experience is not Hilton quality.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacque H

Dear Jacque,

Thank you for providing me the details of your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I couldn't agree with you more, clearly we failed while you were here. Please contact me personally at the number below if you would like to discuss further, more importantly, if you are coming back to the Williamsburg area, I would like to take care of your accommodations. Thank you again and I hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Loved that they had smoking rooms available! Beds were very comfortable. Loved the made to order breakfast. Check in was very quick. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again!

Dear 588juanitas,

Thank you so much for the kind feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations and more importantly that you will hopefully be coming back to see us in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Being a Hhonors Member and having a digital key, check in was quite fast, but while waiting i couldn't help but notice how dirty the floor and carpets were throughout the hotel lobby area, eating area, bar and elevators. I didn't even take advantage of the free breakfast in the mornings because the area was not clean. I would think with this being a Hilton Brand that cleanliness would be a top priority. Other than that i enjoyed my stay here.

1  Thank andrea w

Dear andrea w,

Thank you for the comments from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I would like to apologize for cleanliness issues you noted. You are correct, cleanliness is a top priority, in fact we have layers of inspections in place to insure that all is cleaned properly, clearly we failed while you were here. I do hope that you will consider us when you return to Williamsburg, if so, please contact me personally so that I can see to it that your expectations are met. Thanks again.