Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$101
View deal
Expedia.com$101
EmbassySuites.com$101
Hotels.com$101
Priceline$101
FindHotel$101
Traveluro$113
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast staff great stay front desk staff sofa bed oatmeal indoor pool atrium housekeeper attractions outlets colonial
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Overall an excellent hotel and great facilities. There is room for improvement in the service area. Internet connection was very slow in my room. Great choices for breakfast. Hard to find a bar keeper at night. Very clean and well maintained facilities.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank DonkeyPunched
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Dear DonkeyPunched,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I can tell you that we are in the process of doubling the amount of bandwidth we have here in the hotel which will help connectivity for your future stays. By the way, I would love to hear the story behind your handle, I love the name! Thanks again and I hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Clean, well maintained although a bit old. Cellpohone network definitely sucks. Staff is alright. Complimentary breakfast and evening bar. 2 miles from Coonial williamsburg. Few restaurants options around.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear oluwaseyeo2017,

Thank you for the comments from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I appreciate you choosing ourhotel for your lodging accommodations and I hope to see you when your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Cooks Keonia Selena and Patricia Blue went out of their way to serve us breakfast 30 minutes after breakfast was over! They were happy to serve us and had no issue going out of their way, even after everything was cleaned up. Greatly appreciated and the service is highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Vova P,

Thank you so much for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am especially appreciative of your recognition of Keonia, Selena, and Patricia. Those three are just a few of the superstars that work here and will always do anything to insure that our guests are happy. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Overall a great time was had by everyone. We will be staying again. The grandchildren loved the swimming pool.They also thought it was great that they fixed them omelets for breakfast. Plus the room service was something great to them. They got to eat in their room.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear cindyhT9571GY,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy to hear that your grandkids enjoyed their time here, I would also have loved those things when I was that age! Nothing like your first Room Service! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

My family of six stayed here for one night and we will be back. Great hotel, great staff, and the housekeeping was very friendly. The room had plenty of space for all of us. The reception was alright, and the breakfast was good. The only complaint is the omlet was rubber tasting. We will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Melanie B,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am so happy to hear that our accommodations met the needs of your family. I appreciate you also recognizing our "great staff" and "very friendly housekeeping". Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Williamsburg.