Lowest prices for your stay
$101
View deal
Hotels.com
$101
View deal
Expedia.com$101
EmbassySuites.com$101
Traveluro$113
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast staff great stay front desk staff sofa bed oatmeal indoor pool atrium housekeeper attractions outlets colonial
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This Embassy Suites is smaller than others I have visited however this hotel has the most tastiest breakfast food and the staff is superb and helpful. Although the suites are a little smaller than what I am accustomed to,the hospitality and service by the staff make up for it all.
I can't remember all the names but Keisha (hopefully it's spelled correctly) was the best bartender doing happy hour daily.

The front desk staff was very friendly and professional. Always willing to be of assistance.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Clarice W,

Thank you for the great feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer, mostly I love hearing about our awesome staff! Our team takes great pride in delivering above & beyond customer expectations when it comes to service and nothing makes me happier than hearing that their hard work is paying off! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

What's not to love about Embassy Suites! Husband and I, were greeted by two lovely receptionist Ander & Shae, who checked us in with smiles and helpful information. Staff has been great all week. There was Lester Martin, Kiona and Theresa in the kitchen, Jennifer in housekeeping, and Keisha and Gladys at the bar. This Hilton delivered everything it promised, warm and wonderful heated indoor pool, awesome cozy, but plenty adequate exercise room. Awesome breakfast choices & glorious selection on their evening reception. Comfortable & clean living/visiting quarters, & finally very spacious rooms! Loved the stay, would stay again, & would recommend it to a friend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Alladin23

Dear Alladin23,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer, mostly I love hearing about our awesome staff! Our team takes great pride in delivering above & beyond customer expectations when it comes to service and nothing makes me happier than hearing that their hard work is paying off! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Clean and spacious with a friendly staff! Happy hour included a variety of snacks, and the breakfast offers numerous choices. Location was convenient to restaurants and historical sites. Embassy always offers great value, but the staff here increased the value for us.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Nc4travel,

Thank you so much for the kind feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. It is always nice hearing when our guests enjoy the hotel and all of the amenities that we offer, however, nothing makes me happier than hearing about our great staff! Our team members take great pride in executing exceptional hospitality and I appreciate you recognizing their efforts. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when you are back in Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

This hotel was perfect. Very clean and stylish!!! I love how all of the rooms are suites. the decoration was very pretty, the pool was warm (almost hot) the bar was not crowded. We enjoyed our stay. We will stay here again any time we are in Williamsburg, VA.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear aprildow1983,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. It sounds like you thought everything was "pretty perfect" and nothing pleases me more than that! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Excellent stay, hotel is clean, staff was great, would fully recommend staying. The breakfast was a great asset to our stay. The evening event was a nice treat. Staff was courteous and attentive. Indoor pool was very nice.

Date of stay: February 2017
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear Michele G,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed several of the primary benefits we offer here at our hotel. Thank you also for noticing our terrific staff, they work very hard to insure that they execute the very best in customer service. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.