Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$110
View deal
Booking.com$110
EmbassySuites.com$110
Hotels.com$110
Priceline$110
Agoda.com$110
ZenHotels.com$113
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast staff great stay front desk staff sofa bed oatmeal indoor pool atrium housekeeper attractions outlets colonial
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2017

I stayed here Sat. Jan. 28th and checked out Sun. First, we asked for an early check in which we did get at 2:30 (from David) instead of 4 (only to find out we could've had an even earlier check in, wasn't too satisfied with that. Secondly, we asked for a late 2:00 check-out which apparently wasn't relayed to the young lady on duty so we were called at 12:30 interrupting our sleep (which is why I gave it 4 stars) We stayed on the 5th floor and our floor and room smelled like smoke and had a stale smell, but the hotel was very nice for the price. The breakfast was AMAZING. They have something for everyone. I don't eat pork and they had turkey bacon which was a plus. My omelet was delicious. But who I will NEVER forget was Ms. Edith. She was a breath of fresh air, helpful, kind and courteous. PLEASE let her know we appreciate all she did for us and the conversation. She's a jewel. She will definitely be the reason we come back. GIVE HER A RAISE! The one thing I DID NOT like was I was unaware of the "incidentals" fee guest are charged, granted it was only $17 but my bill said $111 but $128 was charged to my card. I called only to find out then I have to wait 3-5 business days for the refund. How can you "charge" for something we did not get. I could see afterwards but beforehand is absurd. What if I did not have it and my account and ended up with an overdraft? Please let guest aware of such fees prior to making and confirming a reservation. Nothing reflected this charge on my bill on in the emails I received. That tidbit should earn a 1 rating.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Dear Tee5698,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy that we were able to accommodate your early check-in and late departure, however I am sorry that you were awoken at 12:30 by our desk staff. Yes, you are correct, Edith is a "jewel" and is certainly one of our many superstars. Additionally, for future reference, we have to run credit cards pre-arrival to insure that there are sufficient funds for the reservation, however, the card is not charged, only authorized for a certain amount. We do have signage on the front desk alerting guests about the authorization and how debit cards can be impacted, I always suggest credit cards for reservations if that is an option. Anyway, sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Williamsburg.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I would not stay anywhere else when I come back. The staff was so friendly. The hotel was clean! I highly recommend this hotel. It's very centrally located to all the site seeing. The staff was ready to give suggestions.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear Cynthia S,

Thank you so much for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. Welcome to our family! We look forward to seeing you when you are back in Williamsburg. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

Close to attractions of Williamsburg. The motel offers evening reception and hot breakfast in the morning. There was a little soap/shampoo scum on the sink by the faucet The cold water was very slow at the bathroom sink. I would probably stay here again if I needed a room in the Williamsburg area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Jon P,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I would like to apologize for the soap scum around the faucet, I have already reviewed the inspection process with our Executive Housekeeper to insure that this does not happen moving forward. Thanks again and I do hope to see you if your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Stayed four nights in January, 2017 for a family gathering. Standouts about this hotel include the large and warm pool, extensive breakfast buffet, and evening social time. But the very best feature of this hotel is the nice and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Dear mom7680,

Thank you for the kind feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. You made my day, nothing makes me happier than hearing about our awesome staff! We all work very hard to insure that we are exceeding service expectations! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

We stayed a quick night here, and got in late because of our late decision to stay the night. Unfortunately we missed the Manager's Reception due to our later arrival. The hotel and our room had decorations of Virginia history, which our children appreciated as it related nicely to their studies and we enjoyed the touches. We slept well in our room - our kids took the sofa bed in the one room while my husband and I had a King bed. He slept fine on it, but I found the mattress sagging in the middle so I didn't sleep very well. Breakfast the next morning was the usual buffet items that filled us well, but one of my children was disappointed that no one was available to make an omelet. Someone did eventually arrive to operate the omelet station, but by that time the child had already chosen other food and didn't want to waste it. We also found the breakfast area pretty chilly as it was closer to the front lobby and the door would open, letting in the cold air from outside. For the lower winter-season price, we'd stay again, but we'd likely look around at other options first.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear LoveTrips,

Thank you for the comments from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am sorry to hear that you arrived after our manager's reception, but mostly would like to sincerely apologize for your breakfast experience. I will follow up as to why there was no omelet attendant, that is certainly an exception. I am also sorry that the interior temperature was chilly, sometimes extreme exterior temps do impact our ability to maintain a comfortable 72 degrees in our atrium. Thank you again and I do hope you will consider our hotel when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.