Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$101
View deal
Expedia.com$101
Tripadvisor$101
Orbitz.com
EmbassySuites.com$101
Hotels.com$101
Traveluro$113
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast staff great stay front desk staff sofa bed oatmeal indoor pool atrium housekeeper attractions outlets colonial
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016

We had a group stay this past week-end. I have to say they did everything well.
From check in, to housekeeping, to food and beverage, ALL were done very well. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient.
The hotel has all the facilities we needed. A small conference room, exercise room, computers, pool, and of course a bar. Breakfast was handled well, and was well supervised. The gals at the bar kept things moving.
The hotel was quite busy. Considering all the hotels to choose from in Williamsburg that is a compliment in itself.
Would absolutely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Dear MBNick,

Thank you for the kind feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy to hear that our hotel met all of your group's needs. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

This was my husband's first trip to DC & a very special one at that: he was shipped out to Vietnam 50 years ago next month & had not yet been to the Vietnam Memorial. I wanted it to be a very special trip & booking here made it so! From our wonderful responsive front desk staff, including Colin, Edgar, & Julian to our greeter at cocktail hour, Christine, we loved the staff. We asked housekeeping the 1st morning for decaf coffee for the room, & never had to ask again in our 5 day stay. Embassy Suites should be very proud of their employees.
We loved the area, the restaurants, & most importantly, the metro right downstairs. The breakfast wasn't the best but adequate to get you going. The evening cocktails are very nice. The rooms are very comfortable.
A great observation: we found the local people traveling on the metro & the employees at the stations so friendly & helpful for 2-older folks who are experienced travelers but really new to DC.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Larry W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear okcorralNevada,

As much as I would like to have hosted you and your husband here at the Embassy Suites in Williamsburg, VA, I believe that this review was meant for one of our sister properties in the DC area. Regardless, it's great hearing that it was such a special trip for you and your husband. If you get back to our area, please come check us out in Williamsburg.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

This hotel provides a great atmosphere for a family getaway. The pool was indoor for a rainy day, or late night swim. The complimentary breakfast and happy hour are great pluses to your stay. The location is excellent for a stay in Williamsburg.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear N3995HLjessicab,

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I am happy to hear that our hotel met you needs from both and amenity and location standpoint. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Williamsburg.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

We stayed here for a end-of-summer getaway gift for our kids to Busch Gardens and Water Country. We always love our stays at the embassy Suites- clean, comfortable, EXCELLENT made to order breakfast, WONDERFUL evening reception for adults (I always enjoy my complimentary Mommy drinks, in-room wifi and responsive staff. I only look at other hotels if there are no Embassy Suites where I am travelling to. I am fiercely loyal to this brand!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear NurseN_99,

Thank you for the comments from your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. It's great to hear when we are able to cover all of the bases for our customers. As the father of three, I am very familiar and appreciative of those daddy drinks during happy hours. Thanks again for the feedback and for your "fierce loyalty to the brand". I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We booked this room for a Saturday- Monday stay over Labor Day weekend. I have always enjoyed that Embassy Suites has two rooms and it works out well most of the time. I will start with the positives. The staff are all friendly and quick to welcome you and wish you a good day. The breakfast is outstanding and I love that there is a second dining room that has booth seating and is a bit warmer. The welcome evening receptions are nice and this hotel, although in a pretty empty area is very close to a put- put golf course and Dairy Queen and just down the road and around the corner are a slew of other places to eat. The hotel is also a great place to stay when visiting Bush Gardens-only about a 15min drive away.
The negative- We were put on the fifth floor. This is apparently is or was a smoking hallway, although all the rooms say no smoking or at least I think they do. Our room smelled terrible. It was a mix of smoke smell and humid mildew smell. It is very clear when you go floor to floor that the fifth floor just smells bad. I wish this was mentioned when booking as I really cannot stand the stale smoke smell. When we checked into our room and went to use the pull out couch the only linen item located in the bag was a blanket that smelled bad too. I will say the got someone up to the room quickly to bring linens and spray air freshener. That nice smell only lasted about five minutes, though. The next morning we also requested an extra towel. That was at 7:30. It never came but I was certain when we returned from the park there would be one in the room. At 10pm there still wasn't an extra towel. I had to go down and get one. My only other negative review is the pool opening time. It doesn't open until 9am. I ended up asking for a late checkout so the kids could enjoy it. It is definitely not a heated pool either. Their lips turned blue.
There are a lot of positives but a few negatives too. I can't say that I wouldn't research and likely book another hotel before using this one again.

Room tip: Avoid the 5th floor

Dear tvmtg,

Thank you for the very thorough review of your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites. I truly appreciate you recognizing both the positive points of your stay along with those that our opportunities. I am sorry to hear that your room smelled of residual smoke, we do have three smoking rooms in the hotel and they are all located on the fifth floor. As for the pool operational times, nothing would make me happier than to open our pool earlier in the morning, unfortunately due to the layout of our building, we have several rooms that basically back directly up to the pool, and thus would likely impact those guests early mornings and/or wake up times. As for the request for towels, I am sincerely sorry that those were not delivered in a timely manner. I have addressed this with my Housekeeping Manager to insure that this does not happen. Thank you again for the feedback and I do hope that when traveling back to our area, you will consider our hotel for your lodging accomodations.