“one night stay.....”

Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Richmond Rd.
Ranked #13 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed July 31, 2013

we stayed at Hampton inn and suites one night 7/21/2013 ..it was a very nice hotel,,we arrived in town one day early so we decided to stay here...no complaints,,we had 2 double beds and was clean and comfortable...would recommend this to anyone.....

Room Tip: prefer suites but were all taken...
1  Thank debbieraye
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Richmond Rd.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very clean room. Staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast bar was well stocked with food and fruit . But it had no cartons of milk for children to drink. My child likes to have a carton of milk for breakfast Overall had a great experience. We plan to return in a few months and plan to stay here again.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We choose Hampton Suite each time we try to catch up with friends. Always a good location, clean and friendly. Since it is the girls getting together safty is an issue. We have never had an uncomforitable stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in Williamsburg at this hotel. The place is well kept and comfortable. The price is reasonable.

We did have one issue with our room...the a/c was not working and our room felt like a sauna. We spent one night waiting for it to be fixed. (Person to fix it was not there.) After brining it to their attention again they moved us and upgraded us at no charge to a deluxe suite. Our new room's a/c worked fine.

The staff is wonderful, and dealt with our issue professionally. The hot breakfast was also good.

I have stayed here before and I would definitely stay again if in Williamsburg.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great, pool was good, staff was friendly. Only downside was that elevators were slow and one wasn't working. I would definitely recommend this place....very convenient to shopping, restaurants and sights.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This place had great reviews, so I expected it would be pretty nice.

Check in was quick. When we got in the room, there was a post-it note on the headboard that read, "Duvet Covers & Sheets Are Clean for Your Arrival." Wellllll, thanks. Shouldn't we be able to assume that the linens have been changed? I certainly hope so.

The room was fine, but there were things I noticed, like various shower curtain bars having been installed in the shower, but the holes for the old ones are still visible. The towel hook was installed crookedly. The sconces were askew. Those aren't a big deal (I mean, I'd much rather have clean sheets!), but it just makes it seem that management doesn't take pride in the facility. They're just 'phoning it in.'

The free breakfast was nice. Overall, I'd say this hotel was adequate for our needs, and if I needed a hotel in Williamsburg, this would do. But I can't say I really look forward to staying there again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, and Water Country USA. I found the hotel to be clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was same as offered by all Hampton Inns. The selection is good. The food was fresh and was continually being refreshed by the staff. You get complimentary internet with your stay. Overall, I found this hotel to be a great value for the price and would stay here again.