“Excellent Facilities andnd friendly employees”

Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Richmond Rd.
Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Everything was good but the eggs in the breakfast. Nice and clean rooms. Friendly employees. I have to travel a lot because on my line of business and it was the first time that the employee in reception call me to verify if everything was fine and in order. Not even in those call five stars I have received that call.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed March 19, 2011

This hotel was very central to all activities that we were doing. The Staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. The included breakfast was excellent. The rooms were clean, up to date. The pool was a blast for the kids, although I would have loved it if there was a hot tub!
One down side was that the fitness area was being renovated and not available for use during our stay, but if you are reading this there is going to be a new fitness centre which should be great. Another problem that I experieinced was that the Wi-Fi internet connection was very slow.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

Stayed in a suite room - loved the ample space and kitchen facilities. The price couldn't be beat! Lovely pool and great breakfasts.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

The Manager was very helpful and the room given was perfect. As Hilton Honors, I was suprised with a large tub. GREAT SERVICE!

Would love to have a restaurant, for room service.........the ONLY thing I would change about this hotel........

Reviewed March 13, 2011

I was very pleased with my stay at Hampton Inn & Suites. The staff were very professonal
and helpful. This was my first time at Hampton Inn, but I'll make it a point book with them
for now on !!!

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I'm a road warrior and have been staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites on Richmond Road whenever I'm in Williamsburg for several months now. I have never had a bad experience there. The front desk staff has been consistently pleasant and efficient. Helping me with luggage, paying attention to my room preferences. Room attendents are unobtrusive and in the habit of providing small touches that assure me my room is clean and cared for. Breakfast room staff is friendly without being overbearing. Morning fare is tasty and dining room is clean and neat. What more could I ask for? Clean, comfortable room. Pleasant and efficient staff. This is my hotel of choice when in the area.

1  Thank cvbiamok
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I came in extremely tired and was welcomed warmly. The room, lobby, and breakfast areas were clean, neat and organized.
I stay in hotels anywhere from 1 to three nights a week in hotels. I stay within the Hilton chain, mostly in Hampton's. It is rare that I stay in the same Hampton more than twice in 6 months. Therefore I can make an experienced comparison. This particular Hampton rate with the top ones.
Thankyou for the great night