First impression was very nice. The hotel lobby looked like it had been recently updated or well maintained. The large chandelier that hung over the stairwell going down to the dining area was a beautiful touch. The suite was adequately sized with the kitchen area overlooking the living room and equipped with a full sized fridge, two burner stove, microwave and small dishwasher, as well as a few dishes. I thought the Crepe Myrtles that were located outside of our living room and bedroom windows were lovely! The King size bed provided my husband and I average comfort and the sheets were clean and comfortable, but the pillows could have stood to have been a bit newer. I had noticed some staining on one of the pillows and decided to put it into the closet. The breakfast and light dinner provided daily were appreciated and helped keep us on budget. The meals may not have been anything too fancy, but we were well rounded, tasteful and made you feel at home, as the name of the hotel "Homewood Suites" suggests. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We unfortunately had to cut it short by one day, because my husband fell ill, which is when their true colors came to light. We had booked our trip through Priceline.com and were afraid we would not be able to either change our last reservation date or receive a refund for the day we were going to miss, but the manager, Lenola, couldn't have been more pleasant and more understanding, as well as helpful with our situation!! She spoke to a Priceline representative for us, so we would be able to receive a refund for our last reservation day. We are now looking forward to our next stay in September, when we are planning to finally make it to Busch Gardens...can't wait! We'll be hoping to see that friendly face that saved the day :D Thanks again and God bless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton(R) Williamsburg hotel, a charming hotel located 18 miles from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport. Enjoy the comforts of home in one of the elegant suites, complete with your own fully equipped kitchen and separate living room. Situated in the center of colonial Williamsburg, the spacious suites make this hotel in Williamsburg, VA a memorable place for an extended stay or short holiday Enjoy the comforts of home at Homewood Suites, where your day begins with a complimentary cooked breakfast. Choose a spacious one- or two-bedroom suite with separate living and sleeping areas. Unwind on comfortable, classic furniture in front of your fireplace. Each suite is large enough for work, study or entertaining, and includes a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Relax on a comfortable couch in your living room, and unwind in front of on-demand movies on your 37-inch LCD TV. Stay connected with high-speed WiFi and two telephones with data ports and voicemail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Homewood Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Homewood Suites