1. Called the hotel to say we were checking in a little late (say after 5pm). The rep. said it was ok as long as we checked in before 11:30pm. 2. We got a corner room(rm133). It was spacious for the 5 of us, however the bathroom layout isn't that great and small. The room and bathroom looked a bit worn, some cracks in the ceiling, etc. 3. Comfy bed, pillows and comforter. 4. Because we stayed in a corner unit, we heard alot of the side door banging closed and noises in the hallway and our neighbors upstairs and next door. Rowdy teenagers also running rampant. Security took care of them. 5. Checkout was nice and easy. They left our final bill under the door. 6. Very close to Busch Gardens and Water Country. 7. Had dinner in the Pub and it was okay. Will have to try the Grille next time. 8. There is complimentary wifi but for 1 day only, otherwise you have to pay or be a Hhonors gold/platinum member. 9. Wasn't sure if the cookies were complimentary so we turned it down. lol next time i think i should say yes lol... 10. There is also a $25 a night holding fee for any damage to the room. So there is an extra charge just in case, but you should receive a credit after your stay. We will be back here again and this will be our choice of stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg is the closest full-service hotel to Busch Gardens Theme Park and Water Country USA, offering exciting family entertainment on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Marriott Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg