The rooms were clean but a little small. The rooms do not have refrigerators or safes.
You have to get to the breakfast room by going through the indoor pool area which is hot,
humid, and the tile floors are soaking wet. Quite dangerous. Also, the lines in the breakfast room were horrific. While people were waiting in line, hotel staff were filling up plates and leaving the area. I was very surprised, as I have never seen anything like this done before. Liked the fact that it had a laundry room. Was absolutely appalled that each floor had a door leading to the outside of the hotel and you did NOT need a key card to get back in. Anyone could walk in off
of the street. The desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Our car battery died because we didn't realize that the lights had been left on in the van all night, and a very nice young woman who worked the front desk jumped our car for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn