We stayed at Comfort Inn because we were traveling with a group. The price was good, The room was clean. The wireless service was terrible, and we were unable to connect. When we mentioned the problem to an employee at the front desk, he offered to give us the phone number of the internet service provider "if we wanted to call them ourselves". Huh? If are looking for someplace cheap and clean, this will do. If you are looking for a hotel with an updated feel and great amenities, this is not the place for you. If you are a business traveler and you need wireless to work, go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn