Great location (just around the corner from Colonial Williamsburg); room was large, quiet and comfortable. Price was excellent, considering Williamsburg is a popular vacation destination. Only problem is that you must walk outside, around the pool building to get to the breakfast room -- weather while we visited was chilly, breezy and drizzle...but once we got back indoors the area was bright and breakfast good. Looked like there is an area off the lobby for breakfast...hope that they renovate soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn