We were near Williamsburg on our 62nd anniversary and decided to celebrate at The Fat Canary like we did for our 60th. We selected a Choice property to take advantage of a "Rewards" offering. It was the off season and the facility was not crowded. The facility is not a new one as is evident by the pool, exercise area and restaurant which are accessed by going outside and walking to the front of the motel. It is a well maintained property that probably sees a lot of use in the summer. It was being spruced-up with new carpets etc in preparation for the upcoming crowd. Our room was clean, the HVAC quiet and the bed was a welcome relief after driving all day. Breakfast was good, standard fare. The one draw-back was the lack of a PC business area. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn