I went to Williamsburg with my family for a vacation in August. It was very reasonably priced, clean, quiet and very close to all the action. Don't stay here expecting it to be a "Resort". It's a place to rest your head. They had a small pool that looked OK, but we just never had time to use it. The only thing I could possibly grip about was the small selection of breakfast choices. You had 2 kinds of cereals, 2 kinds of bread for toast and 2 kinds of muffins and of course coffee and juice. Simple but sufficient. But after a couple of days there something different would have been nice. And when all is said and done, I would definitely stay here again, if I returned to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 2-story brick inn featuring interior & exterior rooms, central location - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Choice Hotels so you can book your Econo Lodge Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Colonial Hotel Williamsburg
- Econo Lodge Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsburg