We stayed here 2 nights while visiting Williamsburg. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The air conditioner was noisy the first night but was quiet by the second night and the room temperature was good. It was short drive to Williamsburg (less than 10 minutes). As with all Econo Lodges the continental breakfast was 2 types of cereal and a few muffins. It was served our purpose and was pretty inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 2-story brick inn featuring interior & exterior rooms, central location - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Colonial Hotel Williamsburg
- Econo Lodge Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsburg