Econo Lodge Parkway / Historic Area
$189
Autograph
$108
$88
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$81
Hotels.com
$99
$89
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$127
$92
  • Pool
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$112
Priceline
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$198
$189
Orbitz.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$200
All reviewsgreat place to sleepfree continental breakfastmain officevisit williamsburgbed was comfortablevisitor centermotelmicrowaveconvenienceaccommodations
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Well located, easy to get to the historic area and the outlet malls. Older, two storey motel which would benefit from a bit of a refurb but for the price was good value.

There was a musty smell in the room, and I did wonder whether it had previously been a smoking room, as there was that hint-of-old-smoke when you opened the door. Aircon was a bit noisy, but ok.

Bathroom was clean.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SCJM
Reviewed September 9, 2010

cheap price , convenient location, have to keep bathroom door open when you shower, clean enough. Breakfast was poor, by choice hotels standards, no fruit, no waffles just ceral and toast. will try other chouice hotels in area before returning

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank cgct
Reviewed September 6, 2010

When we arrived late the owner would not get extra shampoo until I told him I could not wait until the morning. He wouldn't help me find a place locally to use a computer. The breakfast was awful --- carbs only, NO protein (not even a peanut butter or cream cheese packet). The next day I asked for more shampoo from the housekeeper (who was delightful) for later that night and the owner walked up and said "You were mean to me yesterday (since I asked him to get up and look in housekeeping for more shampoo samples) and I'm mean to you now, so now we are even." There are clearly cultural and racial differences that you need to be prepared for. Sleep outside or in your car unless you are desperate.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank axtgwu
Reviewed August 20, 2010

On a recent trip to busch gardens, we stayed here because of the great price and location. we were more than pleased with the room except for a few minor exceptions. The room was small, but clean. The air conditioner wasnt the greatest, but if we left it running while we werent there, then it was cool when we got back, otherwise it took forever to cool the room (it was also close to 100 degrees those days). The owner was pleasant and gracious, and the housekeeper did a great job cleaning or room every day.We didnt eat the continental breakfast because of all the great breakfast restaurants in the area. We also had to ask for extra pillows because the ones on the bed werent very soft, and the pool isnt very big, but I would definately stay there again because of the great value.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank ponyislgal
Reviewed July 19, 2010

It is an Econolodge, not a Hilton. You need to keep that in mind. Spent 1 night there and no problems. Clean, comfortable, quiet, That is all I need. Located kinda out of the way and the GPS had us there, we couldn't see the sign. I needed to print my boarding passes and the clerk let me use the main computer. I will stay again and I do recommend it to a traveler that is looking for value. I paid right at $50 including tax.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple