The hotel has taken the old single rooms and broken through between each pair to create 2 room suites (great idea)! of the smaller motels in the area, they were the busiest around. Lots of other families staying at the same time we were there. We had an issue with one of the bathrooms (there are 2, one from each of the old rooms) when we checked in, they were up within about 30 minutes to fix it.
we had a good time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Brick Motel Centrally located in Williamsburg. We have standard 2 queen bed rooms, 2 double bed rooms, single king rooms and our 2 room suites. Our property consists of 2 buildings with 3 floors and an elevator for your convenience. We also have an outdoor pool, volley ball net, picnic tables and a grill for guest use. There are several restaurants within walking distance to us. We are located 2 miles (7 minutes) from Colonial Williamsburg, 13 miles (22 minutes) to Historic Yorktown, 8.3 miles (22 minutes) from Historic Jamestown and the Ferry, 8.2 miles (12 minutes)to Busch Gardens, 7.9 miles(13 minutes) to water country, 2.9 miles(10 minutes) to our Premium Outlet Mall. We look forward to Accommodating you during your visit to Williamsburg, VA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Travelodge Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic Area
- Travelodge Williamsburg
- Travel Lodge Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Travel Lodge
- Williamsburg Travelodge