We stayed here on our recent trip from 8/30-9/6 and liked it very much. I have to say we weren't the hotel all that much and didn't have a chance to partake in any of the planned activities. There is just so much to do in Williamsburg that our hotel was more of just a home base for us. We did get to use the pool on our last day. Everyone we encountered at the resort was very nice. Our rooms were great. We had traded our time share for a 2 bedroom villa. It was big, had everything we needed and was clean. If you're a golfer, and you own with the Marriott time share properties,6 rounds of golf come free with your stay. The hotel is situated in a residential community with a country club. On property there are 2 outdoor pools and one indoor. There are also tennis courts, basketball courts, barbeques. It was very quiet at our resort, but most people seemed to be out and about most of the time. It doesn't have as many children activities as the old Marriott Horizon lines did, but they did have some planned.
Over all we felt it was a great choice for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Marriott, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony