My wife and I celebrated our anniversary in Williamsburg and had the pleasure to stay at Marriott's Manor Club. I only wished we had more time to enjoy this fantastic resort. The resort is a very short drive from Colonial Williamsburg ( about 10 minutes). It also very close to several restaurant options (If you choose not to cook inside the villas or the outdoor BBQ by the tennis courts). We ended up eating dinner at Francesco's and Captain Georges and couldn't have been happier.
After booking our Villa I was contacted twice about setting up our room preferences. Upon arrival we were greeted at the front desk and very quickly checked-in. During check-in the staff provided us with a list of events for the week which were plentiful. Our room preferences had been noted and so we ended up on the third floor with a woods view. What a perfect location! Nice and quiet with a screened in balcony to sit outside and enjoy the evening. The one bedroom villa was very clean and spacious. Living room, dining room, kitchen bedroom and bathroom and washer/dryer. The villa could have easily supported a family as long as someone didn't mind the couch. The bedroom also had a jacuzzi tub built for two which was nice to relax in after a long day. (We did have some issues getting the tub to start. We kept turning the timer on but the jets weren't starting. We finally figured out that there is a small metal on button found on the right side of the tub so once we got over that hump it was smooth sailing.) Shortly after getting settled we were surprised with balloons, an anniversary card and sparkling grape juice (perfect since my wife is pregnant) from the staff. It may have been a small gesture but it was so very appreciated.
The property is part of the Marriott Vacation Club. As a result I was a little concerned the timeshare aspect would be pushed. With the exception of one phone message and the advertisement on the television this ended up being a complete non-issue.
The Marriott's Manor Club will definitely be at the top of my list the next time we come back to Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Marriott, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony