We stayed in a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit. Very spacious! Both bedrooms had king beds. Living room is huge with a large flat panel HD tv. Fireplace. Beautiful bookshelves. Furniture matches the Williamsburg Colonial theme. In master bedroom, there is a jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet. Kitchen was HUGE with black granite and stainless steel. This kitchen is seriously nicer than a lot of homes! Everything was clean, well maintained and in pefect working order. Linens and towels in excellent condition. The sequel area is undergoing a major renovation now (January). I am looking forward to seeing the renovations when we return this summer!
There are 2 outdoor pools and an indoor pool and hot tubs. Seasonal spray play aea for kids. There is a spa and fitness center. Many activities are offered for a small fee. They have ice cream socials, cookouts, waffle bar, wine and cheese social and kids night out. There is a movie theater. Video game room for the kids. Bike rentals and trails.
Grounds are beautifully landscaped. There was even a garden with bird feeders! The hotel is literally on the golf course.
Staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Marriott Manor Club is a true gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony