My husband and I just got back from our 5th stay @ the Marriott Manor. We went for the 1st time in 2009 and have been back every year since. The hotel's villas are clean, spacious, and have a fully equiped kitchen. Hotel staff is friendly and Marketplace located on the property is stocked with all kinds of snacks/groceries you may need for your room- AND they brew Starbucks coffee :). The hotel's grounds are kept very nicely. The hotel does have a game room where they host different games, ice cream socials, etc. We have never partcipated in any of these, but they seem fun. We usually enjoy renting bicycles from the game room ($6 an hour) and ride around Ford's colony and the golf course, which is beautiful. THe hotel is also located just minutes from the Premium Outlets and a 15 minute ride from the Williamsburg Winery which are both favorites to visit during our stays.
If you are looking for a quiet, yet fun filled place for your next getaway, Williamsburg, VA is perfect and Marriot Manor @ Fords Colony is the perfect place to stay!! Very ideal for couples looking for a relaxing and romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony